Sunday, January 20, 2008

I've Moved!

I used to have a very similar blog on a different blogging website, but unless I upgraded to the $25 plan, I could do next to nothing with the format and design of the blog, and it was frustrating the hell out of me. And so, after six months of fighting with my laptop to make the other one look halfway decent, I threw in the towel and moved here!

I'm an aspiring writer - and have been for, oh, about five years now. I love to read, have written half of a novel, and have purchased many, many... many books about writing. I figured it was time to crack down and get serious about something, and so, this blog is reborn.

I have no idea what exactly I'm going to write about here. Probably a little of everything: marriage, my son, my tales as a "stepid wickmother", day-to-day observations about life, and so on and so forth. Hopefully it'll be worthwhile reading, not to mention worthwhile writing!

Onward and upward...

No comments:

Post a Comment