Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When. Will the Stupid Snow. STOP!!!

Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh....

Super Man left yesterday for a business trip (to Florida, the lucky super hero) and will not be home until Saturday. As in Saturday night.

Grrrrrrrrr.....

We got about 3" of snow last night. On top of the, oh, thirty some inches we already had on the ground. And it's still coming down. I've had to go out and snowblow once already this morning, and will have to go out and do it again when it finally stops snowing. If that ever happens.

I'm soooo done with winter. I really cannot take it anymore. I saw on the news two nights ago that this is - so far - the 20th snowiest winter on record for our state. We are over 30 inches above the average snowfall for the entire season already, and it's only mid-February. We still have at least another month and a half of this to look forward to.

I'm sorry, I know I'm whining. And I hate when I whine, so I can only imagine how you all must feel about it. But seriously, folks. Enough is enough already. This is ridiculous.

I just wish it wasn't so pretty. It would be that much easier to hate....

No comments:

Post a Comment