Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Holidays and Junk Food

I clearly have self-control issues when it comes to holidays involving candy.

Halloween. Christmas (stockings). Valentine's Day. Easter.

I've been doing so well with my fitness endeavors in the new year. Except that I pigged out on chocolate for V-Day. But I got back on the wagon.

I did great again - until this past weekend. When I pigged out on chocolate again. In fact, the chocolate isn't gone yet. And I didn't even buy all that much this year.

Arrrrgggghhhhh.

As of two weeks ago, I had lost 6 lbs. through all my efforts at the gym. I have a feeling I've put back at least three of those. If not more.

I think I need to go on a total junk food boycott if I'm to survive these holidays and stay on track. I just wish those stupid Reese's eggs didn't taste so damn good...

No comments:

Post a Comment