Thursday, May 15, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Super Boy & Super Man
writing
REI
my new heart rate monitor
Facebook
The Pioneer Woman
Etsy
Paiva yoga wear
Pilates
LOST
Grey's Anatomy
iPods
The Biggest Loser - Couples Edition
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
P.S. I Love You - the movie
dogs and cats
knitting
Gap
eBay
great-tasting water
lilacs
Vouvray
comfortable shoes
the colors yellow, pink, white, silver and black
cool architectural pieces
old homes
the ocean
Santa Monica, California
Italy
gerbera daisies
my Canon digital camera
Charmed
diamonds
really soft blankets
hot showers
the smell of clothes dried on the clothesline on a sunny day
summer
Sephora & ULTA
Julian McMahon, Patrick Dempsey and Gerard Butler
pedicures
reading
gelato
Vanilla Frosted Mini Wheats
Dave Matthews Band
extra dirty dirty vodka martinis
road trips
beautiful days
the zoo
being healthy
Gap Long & Lean Jeans
avocados, especially in guacamole
risotto
teriyaki salmon
steamed broccoli
sushi
the smell of lavender
great new haircuts
finding the perfect shade of lipstick
my iBook
Shape magazine

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I'm Marty Chy's wife -- he sent me a link to your blog & I have to write to say that I really enjoy reading it. I also have to say I love this entry in particular. It is eery how many favorite things we have in common. Aside from the obvious sentimentalities that are true to any wife & mother, you totally got me at Gap Long & Lean jeans. Seriously. Do they sprinkle magic dust of those jeans to make them fit so well?

    ReplyDelete