Monday, November 10, 2008

I've Got My $15 iTunes Gift Card Contest Winner!

So, as I mentioned yesterday, my trusty old iPod Mini is in fact NOT broken. BUT - I'm still getting a new iPod Nano for Christmas, because my husband loves me very much and realizes that the love of his life needs more song capacity and newer technology, having accomplished the amazing feat of keeping her Mini alive for more than three years without ever complaining once in all that time about the lack of a color screen OR lack of a colored body.

The iPod's body, not mine. Silly.

That said, I ended up choosing a color that NEITHER of my TWO contest entrants suggested. I chose to go with the RED iPod Nano, which is what old Super Man was hoping I'd say, since he positively loathed the idea of his wife toting around a hot pink iPod. (Men.)

Nonetheless, I have to say that it was VERY close. I was heavily leaning toward the pink when I first got to the Apple store and started playing around with the Nanos, until it occurred to me that I might actually get sick of toting around a hot pink iPod at some point, especially if I end up holding onto this one for another three-plus years. I mean, I love pink NOW, but I've had an on-and-off love/hate relationship with the color my entire life, and who's to say I won't change my mind again? Besides, the red is classic and Christmasy. And since Super Man is making me wait until Christmas to get my new Nano, I figured what the hell?

Anyhoo, since neither of my TWO contest entrants chose the color RED, I was left to employing the old "eeny-meeny-miney-mo" technique of choosing a winner for the $15 iTunes gift card. :) (I love those trusty old childhood ways of making decisions, don't you?)

And my winner was.... just sarah! Congratulations, just sarah. :)

I will contact you to get your mailing address so I can send your $15 iTunes Gift Card out to you by the end of the week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment