Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh, Julian....

Remember when I wrote about my little hidden obsession with "Charmed" earlier this year? And how, in that post, I confessed to having a huge celeb crush on Julian McMahon, the actor who plays Cole on the show, and also plays Dr. Christian Troy on Nip/Tuck?

Well, I found out the other day that one of my old childhood friends, who now lives in the Los Angeles area, and her husband met and hung out with Julian McMahon at a dinner party last year. He actually invited them back to his house (along with the other dinner party attendees), but my friend and her husband were unable to go because they had another party to attend.

When I found out about this travesty of justice, I calmly (hysterically) said (screamed), "WHAT??!?! What else could be more important than going back to Julian's house???? What??"

Turns out that the other party they went to was totally lame and they had major regrets about not going to Julian's, because another friend who did go said it was fabulous and they hung out there until 6am.

God, I miss out on soooo much living in Wisconsin....

I casually mentioned that if I ever make it out to L.A. for a visit, I'm going to beg them to arrange for me to meet Julian McMahon.

Why?

Because I LOVE him.

Not as much as Super Man, of course. (OF COURSE!) But still.

Oh, Julian....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Super Woman, loved this post. i too have an addiction to Mr.McMahon ---i have had the incomparable experience of having actually met and speaking with him twice [total time about 90 seconds, but unforgettable none the less].

    Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will have your time with 'our man' too :-) Your friend is certifiably insane for passing up the chance to spend as much time as humanly possible with Julian :-)

    Nice to have met you Super Woman
    All the best,
    sookie
    PS: hope you'll visit me too at
    In A Lather

    ReplyDelete