Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Look for the New Year!

Ta-da!

Courtesy of the awesome FREE blog backgrounds available at Aqua Poppy Designs, I've updated the look of Average Everyday Super Woman in honor of the new year.

So tell me... Whaddya think?

Do you love it?

Do you hate it?

Are you totally and completely ambivalent?

Are you so distracted by the fabulous writing and entertaining posts that you didn't even NOTICE the new background & colors?

Okay, okay. I'll stop.

But seriously, folks - I beg your feedback. I write for you. And for me, a little bit. And for the sake of my sanity. A lot.

Above all else, I care. I care what you think. And I want you to like me. And to like reading my blog.

So share your thoughts, feelings and innermost secrets, and lets kick off this new year in style!

Lots of love.
SW

2 comments: