Wednesday, April 14, 2010

so much to do, so little time

I'm starting to feel like a broken record apologizing for not writing lately. I'm usually not a terribly busy person, but lately I've just had a ton going on!

Just got off spring break. We went and spent one day at a waterpark hotel in Wisconsin Dells, and that was fun. Super Boy had never been to the Dells and got a HUGE kick out of it. Chula Vista Resort is the bomb, baby. I hadn't been there since college, when I went to a formal dance for my ex-fiance's frat/co-op. Needless to say, my memories are a bit hazy of that visit, but at least I remembered the name of the joint.

Also just had round three of IUI last Friday. We're crossing our fingers big time and hoping it worked. I took the new medication for this one, after having scary vision problems on Clomid the last time I took it (in February), so I was thankful to tolerate the new meds (Femara) much better. I feel really optimistic about this attempt. I guess time will tell. In the meantime, I've been really good about "letting go and letting God."

Our weather is getting nice and warm again, after a fairly dismal spring break week of cold, rainy weather. We're supposed to hit 70 today and the sky is gorgeous! I love this weather. It'll be perfect for Super Boy's first soccer practice this evening, too, which I love.

That's all. I've got nothing else to say, except that I've missed you!

Ciao,
SW

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experiences ttc I am about to start my journey.

    ReplyDelete